Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sort of moved in?

Yeah, I know I said I was gonna keep track of what I've been eating on here. But honestly. Like I'm good at dieting. This weekend I did alright, I did splurge on some ice cream, and matt force fed me his sunday breakfast of pancakes and bacon. (he takes it personally if i dont eat it :p)

Mostly, it's little things I've been changing. Like, instead of parking in the parking garage, I've been walking the 15 mins from the lot to work. I tried (triiiieeedd) to do some of this ridiculous cardio dance DVD I checked out. it was ridiculous. darn skinny women with big hair. anyways. I've been having smaller breakfast, smaller lunches, healthier snacks. Hopefully I will see a change. HOPEFULLY. I think starting small is the way to go, that way I don't get overwhelmed.

Ok, since you all care nothing of this, next topic.

We are sort of moved in. The pile of laundry is scary. But we get our washer/dryer on Friday, and I'm very excited to finally have clean clothes. Not so excited about the ten loads I will have to do. :p

Almost all the decorations are put up, minus the office. The office has been that room where, if we don't know where to put something....we put it in the office. So we don't go in there much. Ya know, if you ignore a problem...? Or not.

Anyways, things are great. I'm trying to find a better, full-time job. And so far it isn't going so well. I just wish I was graduated already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment