Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's slow at work right now

So of course I'm going to bore my non-existent following. It's finally starting to warm up, which is nice and not so nice. The humidity is skyrocketing, as is my sinus pressure. I haven't been able to breathe properly for a while now. Sigh. We broke out the benadryl and have been suckin them down. I really hate the walk to work though. I don't like the fact that I have a walk at all. You'd think being an employee would give you better parking privileges, but you'd be extremely mistaken. I pay for my parking permit (which I never would have used had I not worked at A&M), and park in the way far away parking lot. It's about a 15 min or so walk to work. It's ridiculous. If I want, I can pay 9$ to park in the parking garage, but that's even more ridiculous. Hopefully my next job won't require all these parking fees that suck out my paycheck.

Speaking of which, I get paid tomorrow (HURRAH!). I've got 30 (minus lunch $) til tomorrow, and just about 1/8th of a tank of gas. I can do it! :) This month really stretched our budgets, between moving, eating out more until the kitchen was ready, buying new furniture for the house, buying a washer/dryer. Luckily the purchasing is over, and I think we are finally settled in. Oh wait, have to buy wireless router. OK, other than that. We're good. :)

Once I get my router I can fix my new (old) computer that I paid 700$ for. At this point, as soon as I get it working I'm probably going to sell it. Need money more than video games!

I've been stressing out a lot lately, as any casual reader might have noticed. I'm trying to keep this drama with my family in check, and hold it in as much as possible, but it's just getting worse. I feel awful that Matt is my only outlet. I wish I had some friends to talk to about this.

Anyhoo, I'm starved. Burger time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment