Monday, March 29, 2010

Sleepy time

The internet is being spotty, so who know if this will post. We haven't had the extra cash for a wireless router yet, so we've been mooching off of someone's unprotected signal. Heh.

Life is pretty stressful right now. I've finally been getting some interviews, but I haven't heard back yet and I'm starting to get concerned; the end of the semester isn't too far off. Anyways, money has been pretty tight, but we haven't had to resort to ramen yet, which is always a positive! I wish I could contribute more to the household, but that's why I'm looking for a better job.

Family life is still in the dumps. I heard from my mom and one of my sisters today for the first time since early February (that's two months folks); no word from the other sister. I felt awkward calling, so I sent emails and texts back. Not sure how it's going to pan out. Dad and I are still good; we went to see him on Saturday to pick up my passport and SS card.

We attempted to go to Comicpalooza on Saturday too. I say attempted, we did go, but it was a waste of time. 60$ we could have spent on something worth 60$. Sigh. Didn't get any autographs because they cost 30$ or so. Was essentially paying 60$ to go look at toys and sneak pictures of celebrities. Was pretty disappointed. Managed to see some of the Eco-Marathon though, which was going on right outside. Very nifty little eco car thingys.

Other than the job, money and family stress...everything's good! Matt is sitting here playing God of War III....which I am studiously ignoring because it's gory as hell. He loves watching me play Fallout 3, but I like to hide when he plays his rip-em-apart games. Anyhoo, time for bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment