Friday, July 10, 2009

Well That's Ironic


Huh. I was aware that I had previously been on blogspot, but it was to my immense surprise when I started this one just now that my three (!!) other blogs from high school are still on here. I suppose it is linked to my e-mail.

I just read through the previous blogs. I'd like to apologize to anyone who has read them. I don't blame you for gouging your eyes out.

Not exactly the way I intended to start my new blogging adventure. I have commitment issues when it comes to blogs. Not sure how many I've had over the years. Apparently 3 (now four) just on blogspot. blogger. what have you.

Well. That threw me off a bit.

Anyhoo. I got tired of Xanga being so....competitive? Is that the right word? If you have one you might understand. People fighting for the limelight with their problems and misery is not my cup of tea.


Picture? Went to New Orleans last weekend. Good thing too; I had been considering Tulane for grad school. Not so much anymore. How did I survive those drivers??


Speaking of grad schools, it hit me yesterday that I might, hopefully, cross-your-fingers, graduate from college in December. I hate that. I hate that I took an extra semester rather than graduate in 2.5 years like I had planned going in. But...eventually I got there and none of your business why it took me so long. I'm not lazy or stupid.

ALTHOUGH! I just have to interject that my work environment lately has made me realize how entirely infuriating know-it-alls are. You know, the ones who have to tell you what offices they hold, what countries they have studied in, their SAT scores.....(this is college now, right?) I like to think of myself as an intelligent, well-rounded individual. I will not shove it in your face.

Poor non-existent readers. I go off on tangents. I applied (started applying) to grad schools today. On the board are UT, A+M, Rice, Baylor, and UofH. No idea where I will get in.




if you haven't already, go to etsy.com ....happiness of my life. if i had more money.....ohhh the vintage dresses and yummy looking soaps i would buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment