Saturday, July 18, 2009

Owwieeee + Glitches

Day 1 went well. By well, I mean that it hurts to move and I'm hungry. :p Signs of progress, no? As for today, I have a shy body. As in, I don't work out in front of people. Boyfriend home + no tv in bedroom= probably not going to work out. Yes, pathetic. I know. I know I'm not the only one. Attempting to contort my body into awkward positions and failing is not something I want an audience for....

Realization that I don't have enough money for cake decorating classes was a bit of a blow. Can't sign up for WoW again either. Yes, WoW. Judge away. To remedy this depressing situation, I'll be picking up extra hours at work.

James has been playing Fable 2, which is the glitchiest game I have ever laid eyes on. People float in air, wives disappear, a dead dog remains on the map...etc etc. Did they even play the game before they sent it out?
It's really surprising how bad the game is, since Lionhead Studios seems to have, in the past, cranked out some pretty good games. Black+White is one of theirs, and I enjoyed it without cursing the glitches at every turn. I should look into this.

Speaking of technology, I apparently have the black thumb of death. Both my laptop and my tv have decided to bite their thumb at me (hahaha....). My tv has some sort of striping that = no tv watching, and my laptop is basically a lost cause. James has tried to fix it twice, but it froze yesterday and...POOF. No more laptop. I'm on his right now. Considering that my desktop doesn't work either, I'm considering requisitioning this for myself.

Next time, I'm getting a Mac. PCs seem to have a shelf life of 3-4 years before they conveniently break down and force you to get an upgrade. Hmmm...shifty. James's Apple laptop is just as old as mine, plays more programs, and shows no signs of breaking. Mine is a giant paperweight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment