Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cooking and the ceiling's fallin down....

Ok, not really. But it's sagging in a threatening manner that makes me awfully nervous. They supposedly (and by supposedly I mean no way in hell) are supposed to come tomorrow to fix our ceiling. If they don't, I'm writing a letter to whoever (whomever?) has power over them. Seriously. This is ridiculous, and according to Clorissa B., illegal. I think it's worth a letter. Moldy ceilings tend to be bad for your health. So they say. Whoever they are. Which is a good question, when you think about it. Anyways.

I made stuffed jalapenos yesterday, following Amanda S.'s recipe from her dad. I don't do spicy, but according to Matt, he looved them. They were mostly gone. Also made my lovely mini burgers for him. And cookies. I need to put us on a diet. I'm getting gross. Matt doesn't think so, but of course he's the rose-colored glasses boyfriend of my dreams. Hah. I wish I could look good in a bikini :( I was considering getting on those Alli pills. No idea if they work or not. They are darn expensive though.


Anyways, I'll post some pictures of my creations at some point. I love cooking, I just need to cook healthy things? Arg. I'm ok with my general shape, just wish it was a little firmer. No jiggly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment