Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whew, it's been a while since I've had a chance to update! No, not really. I lead a boring life, but let's pretend you are interested in it anyways ;)

School is ok, for now. I haven't had my first test yet, and am starting to worry about it. The people in my class act like middle schoolers most of the time, but it's getting to be more amusing (aww arent they cute!) than annoying. I'm sure they think I'm a bitch, but I just have nothing to say to hyperactive 12 year olds (ohh snap!).

Work is fine, I got moved to the back with the graphic artists, so less customer interaction and more smacking my computer because it refuses to open Word.

In December I graduate, and I'm starting to worry again about finding a job. There aren't many out there :(


In a happy note, Matt and I looked for rings the other day, and assuming we have the funds, we may just get married :)

Really, my life is boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment