Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ah, undergrads

So far this week has flown by (::cue Hallelujah chorus::) and I've only been to one class. The prof had stomach flu, so no Tuesday class. Therefore, I just got out of my first Latin class, and umm hermm it was ok? I had stupidly drank an espresso coffee right before, so I am currently in the midst of lovely heartburn and the shakes. Bad Jen. Prof seemed amusing, but the fellow students seem to be um, hyper? Obnoxious? Both? Not all, but most. Especially a couple who would not stop talking as the prof was discussing syllabus. Not cool dudes, especially in class of ohh 10? SHUT UP! I needs to hear!! ::deep breaths:: Nor so I want to hear about how amaaaazing you are. Was I this bad at their age? Probably, and I shall cut them some slack as I am the senior member of the class. And probably the stupidest. Durh. Anyhoo, so freaking glad it's almost Friday, cannot wait to sit on my ass and do NOTHING. Latin will be conquered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment