Tuesday, October 19, 2010

darn

Well, Matt and I didn't get the housing assistance we applied for. Shucky darns. We were about 200$ (!!) over the yearly income limit, which is intensely aggravating. Oh well. This was a good experience, and we have a better understanding of what we need to do in order to save up for a house. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it will.

Latin midterm could have gone either way. I was the second person finished, which isn't unusual, but still makes me nervous that I completely blew it. I just want to get the heck out of college!

I've started applying for jobs post-graduation, and I had one last-minute interview yesterday afternoon that I think went quite well. I've got my fingers crossed that something lines up.

I may or may not have confused Matt into telling me he's proposing before Christmas ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment