Friday, September 11, 2009

Attempting to Update

Alright, I've been meaning to update for a couple weeks now, but my life has been happily busy! School started two weeks ago and of course I am now super busy with classes and homework. It's my last semester in school, and obviously I want to graduate, so I'm really putting a lot of effort into it. Yesterday I spent 6 hours studying for Latin! Yikes! However, I really do need the study time so I don't mind it too much. As nerdy as it is, I really do like going and studying in the library, especially when my friends are working. It makes the time go by faster, and provides some necessary distractions.

As for the social life, it's going well. I'm learning to temper my party/friend time with studying, and it's going great. I've had a couple dates, but I'm also enjoying being single. It's nice not to have to listen to someone complain or be negative. I'm a much happier person these days!

I'm looking forward to this weekend, I'll be going to the Woodlands tonight after work to see Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley with a friend of mine from high school, and then spending some much needed time with my family. My sister Sara is going through some rough times right now, and I'm glad I'm able to go home and see her and give her a hug :) So this weekend is shaping up to be a good one, and hopefully Sunday will be a productive study day!

I'm still wanting to find a church to go to, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate them!

Oh! I also got a new camera charger, so expect lots of pictures!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment