Monday, January 25, 2010

At Work Blogging

I've gotten terribly lazy about writing in this. I've been wanting to get an 'actual' journal for a while now. But you know me. I'm absentminded.
Right now I'm at working ripping tracks and publishing them to classes. It's more difficult than it sounds, since this lovely lovely professor doesn't have much direction to go off of. I've become a music librarian today :p I'm on my second diet dr. pepper, and it's only 10:15. Course, this also has to do with the fact that the devil cat kept both of us up most of the night with her incessant scratching at the door. We'd let her in, but she has this thing about opening up all the dresser drawers. Our kitty is pretty skilled. I don't know how she does it. It sure makes a hell of a racket though. ARG.

So I'm on a few hours of sleep after a pretty exhausting but productive/fun weekend. I had a terrible migraine Friday, so Matt offered to go pick up a load of stuff from my apartment. He's amazing. Poor guy's day off and he's hauling my shit.

Speaking of Matt... (warning, gooshy lovey stuff ahead)
He's amazing. Our relationship is amazing. I didn't realize it was possible to have a relationship that didn't revolve around fighting or drama. He's amazing at cheering me up and calming me down. I love coming home from work, I love that I'm always smiling and laughing. I haven't felt this happy since I was little, and I know I've never been this fulfilled in a relationship. Matt is the type of guy who gives back, and appreciates what I do for him. I love that he helps out around the house, that he insists I sit down while he cooks me breakfast, that he can't help squeezing me. This is silly and gooshy. I know. But it's so great.

I've realized that when the guy you're with is amazing and kind, you want to be kind back. You want to do nice things to keep the relationship going strong. I love that he's completely different from anyone I've ever dated. I love that he's crazy about me. I didn't think I'd ever find someone who would accept every bit of me. But he does :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment