Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life = Good

Well, life is great right now. Stressful, broke, but great!!

I'm trying to figure out what classes/where I'm going to take them. A+M just isn't affordable if I want to pay for it myself. Hah, I mean have to pay for it myself. Looks like I'll be taking KINE at Blinn and French at Midland College online. LOTS cheaper. Probably about 500$ for both, which is doable if I do a payment plan. In preparation for all this, I'm frantically sending out transcripts and I have to take a placement test for French to see what level I should be taking..

And my car is f-ed up. ERG! The key keeps getting stuck in the ignition. Have an appointment thursday, hopefully it's covered under warranty. Damn life is expensive!!

But...this semester of epic failure is over. Who knows if i passed anything.

And...well the social/love life is going great :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment